Q: Do the cards work ?

A: Yes the cards work they are the first ID you have owned that displayed proof that you are:

* In the Te-Moana-Nui-A-Kiwa Jursdiction (Exempt from NZ Jurisdiction)

* Are alive and not a dead entity corporation (Exempt from the Birth Cert strawman that appears on all LETTERS from the NZ GOV.)

* If you dont know what a strawman is please watch this video

Q: Are there people who have used the card successfully with documented proof it works ?

A: There are many who use the card successfully every day,  they are private men, women and children,  as part of our confidentiality agreement with you as secured party we have no right to give your information to anyone. But those who choose to will forward information to us.

If you have a success story you would like to share please contact us - so that we can post your happy story on our TESTIMONIES OF OUR HAPPY CUSTOMER PAGE :)

Q: Where do I use the card ?

A: The card is accepted  and recognized in many applications and as more people use the card it will gain more recognition.

*   Various primary schools and Kohanga accept cards as photo i.d

*   Certain Banks accept as Photo Identification

*   Smith City Christchurch accept as Hire Purchase Identification

*   Liquor Stores  accept as Proof of Age

*   Air New Zealand accept as Photo Identification

*   Jetstar accept as Photo Identification

*   Court Houses Nationwide accept the cards as Legit Identification

*   Police and Navy and Army were present at the launch of our Cards in Waitangi 3rd Feb 2020 - 6th Feb 2020.

*   Police Commissioner Andrew Corster has been made aware of our cards.

*   The LAWS were placed for our protection many years ago and by using your card in accordance to 1835 He Whakaputanga you are simply ACTIVATING your rights to live peaceful and freely without the unlawful corporate racketeering and harassment from NZ GOV.


Q: Why do I have to show my current ID to get a card ?

A: Because the embassy is official and the cards are genuine we need to make sure nothing fraudulent is happening when we and the witnesses issue your card.  Also we take note of any name changes on our data base to keep a responsible record.


Q: Will the card stop forced vaccinations ?

A: Yes it will but you have to speak up. Please refer to our AVOID FORCED VACCINATIONS page.

Q: If I de-register my car, how do i get on with insurance? 

A: If you own your car outright & want to protect your property - its still your personal property - so it shouldn't matter if your car is de-registered from NZ GOV its till worth the same amount.


As long as you have a W.O.F ROAD WORTHY STICKER then I cant see why it cant be insured.


You will need to be diligent and check the policies of different insurance companies and compare policies, then chose the policy that suits you best.


Each company policy is different and we can't control another Companies Core Principles or Policies.


What we do know is that INSURANCE COMPANIES sell us all the "DREAM".  If you look at how insurance companies treated the CHRISTCHURCH Earthquake victims - you will see examples of  how NZ Insurance Companies failed to deliver.

Shop around there should be a Greedy Insurance company that is willing to take your money. Failing that you could always self insure - which basically equates to forced saving for emergencies.


Q: Where can I get an 1835 He Whakaputanga flag from? 

A: There are lots of $2 shops all over the place selling the flags.


We get ours for $10 from:

Kiwi Craze (NZ) Limited

11 Jesmond Street
3720 Waikato - Ngaruawahia
North Island - New Zealand

Phone: 07 -82 4705

Cell Phone: 021 235 6104



Q:  In order to maintain WINZ and IRD payments is it best to do a card with the name as per the name on our birth cert???

A:  You dont have to tell WINZ your out of the system if you dont feel like it. 

You are lucky when you buy a card from us, you can enjoy DUAL JURISDICTION.  So you just switch between what ever is benefiting you at the time.  For example if the cops pull you over to raid - then use the TE-MOANA-NUI A-KIWA card. But if you want to use your NZ PASSPORT to get on a flight then that's ok too. Just do what gives you best results each time.  Basically MAXIMISE your DUAL JURISDICTION.

Also Peter exited the NZ GOV IN 2010...he still gets WINZ and more! He uses his COMMON LAW COPYRIGHT NOTICE NUMBER and his DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CARD with WINZ.


For more information on this topic please click on the How Do I Exit NZ GOV and Still Get WINZ Page.

Q:  Why does MAORI RANGER SECURITY DIVISION use our first and last names on the cards? Doesn't the NZ GOV trade on our LAST names? 

A:  *Because we code your name so its ALL ONE NAME so we don't actually use your LAST name even though its on the card.

* Because we secure party your identity so NO-ONE INCLUDING US, can trade your identity (like how the NZ GOV does with your BIRTH CERTIFICATE )

*  Because our cards are being accepted within mainstream establishments - most likely due to the look of the card, we encourage our customers to use their true names...for example: service people are accustomed to seeing first and last names so do not question the cards as much as if you use a single name...(even though we code it so it is just a single name)

Q:  Will I lose my house and job if I get this card?

A:  What! No! You will not lose your house and job if you buy a DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY Card from us. Also who told you that?

When you buy a Diplomatic Immunity Card from us - you are simply exercising your Inherent Rights to live freely - Because we are from TE-MOANA-NUI-A-KIWA we are entitled as over-seas people to obtain and use a DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY Card.  It is our human right as people to live freely & peacefully & without CORPORATE CONTROL- please refer to the UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS.

Q: Hi Monica - is there a way of working and collecting the benefit because wages isn't enough,just enquiring?

A: Fair question as the taxpayers don't pay for the benefit like how so many people believe.


The benefit comes from our Maori Sovereign Gold Bonds that the NZ GOV trades in our names - that's why we should exit the NZ GOV.


I don't have a problem with people working and recieving thier fair entitlements - but I can't control your employers corporate structure or core rules that they need to follow as NZ GOV registered companies. So unless you can get a cash job I cant help you on that WINZ hurdle.


What i can control is sharing as much info as i can - however at some point the people will have to make individual decisions that suit their individual needs- because I am not a free-for-all human encyclopedia.


I try and offer a sensible solution for our customers - but if u want to survive in a corrupt system them u will have to get creative


My priorities are assisting vulnerable people in society against getting systematically harmed by the NZ GOV Agents such as ORANGA TAMARIKI - I don't think i should be showing people how to make more money.


But by all means go forth and prosper.  Utilize the 1834 Trading Flag for its original purpose = FREE TRADE & TAX FREE TRADE & THE RIGHT TO TRADE DURING COVID 19 LOCKDOWN

Q: Hi Monica So the claiming benefit etc...


I watched the vid of you and peter saying about winz :) great stuff.

Do I need to go through the sov process to claim the full amount of benefit?

Will I still have to use and IRD # ?

Or simply do I go in and just sign up and get what I can?

A: Its up-to u what u want to do - I personally don't have WINZ- nor have i done any sovereignty process because i don't believe in the long and annoying process of it  - I believe in Tikanga and prefer to follow the wisdom of the 1835 He Whakaputanga, my Tupuna and Io Matua Kore


Peter did the common law claim of right which i refuse to do also - because I am already out of the system by non-participation


Non-participation Example 1 :  I never pay tax even though I have had 3 businesses - because I believe in tax free trade and  basically abide by my own rules in accordance to Tiikanga.

Non-participation Example 2: I dont vote because why would anyone trust someone else to be in charge of them? When we have a choice to stand in our own mana.

I also refuse to chase the CEST QUI VIE TRUST MONEY because too many people i know have told me of loved ones or friends whom sadly have either been assassinated or jailed for getting too involved with the TRUST MONEY - hence I earn my income 100% from self sufficiency and am probably no help in regards to the WINZ issues.

Peter is the WINZ guy - however this is your own personal journey and

the choices you make will be in alignment with what you feel is vital for your existence.  

If you feel the desire to chase the money that's fine - although there is no value in the fiet currency anyway because NEW ZEALAND is bankrupt.

TRADE is the direction I recommend others to participate in because it is fair and rewards the worthy and is the purpose of the 1834 flag gifted by KING WILLIAM IV to our Tinorangatira ancestors.

If we participate in Fair Trade then we can boycott the corporate structure of the NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT.

Also please note:


1) Most NZ GOV agents are acting under a false illusion of power.

2) If the government becomes "Ultra Vires"... (Which means acting outside of its jurisdiction) then only actions will prevent the NZ GOV from abusing our civil liberties.

3) We have not encountered any problems with authorities so far - so please remain in honor and diplomatically verbalise your rights to the NZ GOV Agents.

Questions & Answers Page

Diplomatic Immunity Cards

$50 Adults & $25 Kids 18 and under

1 x Card

Replacement Card or Alterations Cost $40

Australia & International regular

post $20

International Courier $60 +

  • Monica Eastick - YouTube

Monica Eastick


Law advice & Card Orders


SOUTH ISLAND - mail orders


Craig Werekake




Kawakawa Office- 02108709449

Online card orders or pick-up from the office 

If you contact one of our team members to buy cards - please pay them directly and complete the entire process with them - to avoid confusion - thank you 

Kat Tonihi

Venue Security Management

Contact Kat to hire a security team


WAIKATO - 02109041071


Peter Martin


Law advice & Online Card Orders




©www.maorirangersecuritydivision.com 2020