How do I exit the NZ GOV & still get WINZ?

How to exit the NZ GOV and still get WINZ
00:00 / 02:11
How to do the Claim of Right
00:00 / 01:23

If you are not born in New Zealand - Do not exit NZ Gov 

You are welcome to read Peter's paperwork and edit your own details in and send it to the Minister of Internal Affairs. Peter became free from NZ GOV in 2010 and receives his WINZ entitlements and more. 


Attached you will find the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT from NZ GOV to Peter

that came in 2011.

Peter has kindly allowed everyone in our country the opportunity to exit the NZ GOV too, by allowing everyone to edit their own details into his letter to NZ GOV that granted him acknowledgment of FREEDOM.

Step 1  Edit in your details into the word doc on the bottom left hand side of this page.

Step 2  Send it to MINISTER of INTERNAL AFFAIRS by track n trace courier

Step 3  Wait for your acknowledgement letter

Step 4 Text Peter and say thank you bro for making this easy az.

Please be pro active and do this process on your own - as we are

busy on many projects assisting vulnerable people in our Community to stay safe from Oranga Tamariki that we literally do NOT have the time to do this for each individual.


If you are still unable to complete this process on your own - then please be patient and wait for our video tutorials and documentary to be released.


Our videos are informative and created specifically to assist people who struggle with reading or who learn quicker by oral communication rather than visual.

Please support us so that we can support you.

Share our website so we can help more people.

PLEASE encourage new people to READ every thing on our website so

that new people who join us are already up to speed with the information that will help them.


Thank you for being awesome and joining us on our journey.


Monica and Peter.

Edit this word doc below

Common Law Copyright Notice WORD DOC.

1) Please edit in your own birth certificate  name into the areas that Peter has put his name 

2) PJM-220167-CN stands for Peter James Martin - his birthday -Copyright Notice

3) Wherever you see PJM-220167-CN please put in your birth certificate INITIALS -Your birthday - CN

Note: Dont do PPSR Bill Turner did it and once his 7 year period was up the NZ GOV seized property - Peter did the Universal Code - basically call him he will direct you to website

Peters method is next level lol but if this is too intense then keep reading

PLEASE NOTE:     There is a group charging $200 for an affadavit of life - we do not endorse this group as they are encouraging people to use fake names and are confusing people with unnecessary paperwork.  We are conducting an Official Pacific Island Diplomatic Mission and any requests for fake names will be refused and money refunded. If you are after paperwork - Peter can provide free exit-nz-gov paperwork that was recognised by the Minister Internal Affairs in 2010. Please learn about your Native & Indigenous Rights, about Te-Moana-Nui-A-Kiwa Jurisdiction & the true histories of these islands before doing any paperwork.  Please learn about Wakaminenga O Nga Hapu and how the New Zealand Government is bound by 1840 Te Tiriti O Waitangi - which states that Wakamienga-O-Nga-Hapu is the authoritive body - this is essential for all Hapu Members to learn. In addition the Kupapa Suppression Action 2020  Lore is a protectorate that stops traitors from representing Wakaminenga-O-Nga-Hapu and Kupapa Suppression Action was lodged with Crown Law Office on the 22nd January 2021

Important: People who were not born in New Zealand should NOT exit New Zealand Government as they have an Immigration Contract that they need to uphold & may risk deportation. 

How to do the Claim of Right
00:00 / 01:23


Where the services of a NOTARY PUBLIC can not be obtained - you must use the CLAIMANT and TWO WITNESSES STRUCTURE as is defined in the BILLS OF EXCHANGE ACT.

So dont be alarmed if a NOTARY PUBLIC refuses to stamp your CLAIM of RIGHT.

option 1)  get 2 witnesses to sign and date your CLAIM of RIGHT

option 2)  get Monica &  Peter to stamp and date your CLAIM of RIGHT  with the TE-MOANA-NUI-A-KIWA EMBASSY Stamp

To be directed to the BILLS of EXCHANGE FORM please click below

If you struggle with filling out the BILLS of EXCHANGE FORM then just look at how Peter got his witnesses to sign his CLAIM of RIGHT.

Also its ok to not complete this process - for example Monica refuses to do this process because she rests upon the 1835 He Whakaputanga.

There are many ways to access your freedom - and it can only really be achieved once you reach a mental state of freedom.

      Congratulations to Ric from Auckland who          recieved his acknowledgment from NZ GOV     

ricardos gov letter of acknowlagment.jpg

Q:  In order to maintain WINZ and IRD payments is it best to do a card with the name as per the name on our birth cert???

A:  You dont have to tell WINZ your out of the system if you dont feel like it. 

You are lucky when you buy a card from us, you can enjoy DUAL JURISDICTION.  So you just switch between what ever is benefiting you at the time.  For example if the cops pull you over to raid - then use the TE-MOANA-NUI A-KIWA card. But if you want to use your NZ PASSPORT to get on a flight then that's ok too. Just do what gives you best results each time.  Basically MAXIMISE your DUAL JURISDICTION.

Also Peter exited the NZ GOV IN 2010...he still gets WINZ and more! He uses his COMMON LAW COPYRIGHT NOTICE NUMBER and his DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CARD with WINZ.


In 2010 Peter sent his CLAIM of RIGHT to INTERNAL AFFAIRS - and received an ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER in 2011.

In 2020 Jasmine from WHANGAREI copy and pasted her info directly into Peters CLAIM of RIGHT and sent it off to INTERNAL AFFAIRS and received this bizarre LETTER back .

The LETTER  that Jasmine received from INTERNAL AFFAIRS is bizarre for 4 reasons.

1) Why was the LETTER received so early after sending it off - example is this just an automated LETTER service now.

2) Who are the ISSUANCE TEAM THAT SIGNED THE letter?

3) How is the sovereign movement or freeman of the land a CONSPIRACY when a) Peter was acknowledged for the exact same CLAIM of RIGHT, and b) the 1835 He Whakaputanga document is on permanent display at the NATIONAL LIBRARY in WELLINGTON as a PUBLIC DISPLAY - ADMISSION IS FREE -ADDRESS: Corner Molesworth and Aitken Streets WELLINGTON 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm, Saturday

4) INTERNAL AFFAIRS is obviously being intentionally deceptive because who signed the LETTER?  It is fraudulent to have a signed LETTER without the person listed .

peter acknowledged.jpg
jasmine internal affair  letter.jpg
turn back now if you are not wanting to be overloaded with extra paperwork - like Monica :) 
Step one: Replace Peters name and details with your own
Step two:  Send paperwork to any GOVERNMENT department or CORPORATION who needs to be NOTIFIED 

YOU-TUBE member: tinamarie kahurangi  Posted this helpful reply on Peters WINZ VIDEO 

tinamarie kahurangi writes:

  "my experience, when I found out about the birth certificate and the name being copyright, and did some research, then I contacted the WINZ by phone and requested to meet with the manager. When I met with the manager I gave her some documents, with a PPSR and UCC attached and asked her to scan those documents to the national office in Wellington. The manager did but I could not access the right income however they placed me on a benefit, but when it came to the time to get your benefit renewed, as they usually send you out a form every year and you have to fill it out, sign it and return it, I did not. Instead when I received the envelope from winz I sent it back unopened and put return to sender in red pen on the front and crossed out the glass looking coffin, where your name can be seen through it. And the benefit continued to be issued, since then I have never filled out any more forms to renew since 2018. The winz provide a benefit to the entity name, and because the entity name is unable to sign documents, or even speak, you return any letters sent to the entity name, back using the same method. My security agreement and other documents attached confirmed me to be the authorized representative of the entity name, when they were given copies it is obvious they have read it, if that was the case, they would normally threaten to turn your benefit of, not only if you dont renew the benefit but also if you dont comply with the conditions attached to the benefit. I have not been into a winz office for three years since the last manager uploaded by documents. You have to send in documents of your standing, Declare it, you have to write other notices and accompanying evidence to the winz, those documents wont be able to be seen by front staff, only those in the national office. And those in the national office, like Chief Executive and Deputy executive only they know your papers that is filed with the entity surname and not on the actual file of the swift system that front line staff can see."