What is a HABEAS CORPUS?
A HABEAS CORPUS is a writ (document) that tests the legal validity of someone being locked up in a prison.
You can use the HABEAS CORPUS writ to call someone who is incarcerated (locked up in jail) into a HIGH COURT.
The reason why the HABEAS CORPUS is so effective is because:
1) it is a protection from Queen Elizabeth II specifically written to protect the people of our country.
2) it is an IMPERIAL command to release the prisoner (HABEAS CORPUS means 'show me the body') and CANNOT BE IGNORED by the HIGH COURTS.
3) Once the prisoner is in the HIGH COURT they can question the PROSECUTING team - and ask the PROSECUTORS to provide EVIDENCE that they can LAWFULLY imprison any one who has not harmed another person.
4) Because the AUTHORITIES in our country are acting "ULTRA VIRES", which means acting "UNLAWFULLY and acting "OUTSIDE IF THEIR JURISDICTION" then the PROSECUTORS can NOT prove themselves in court and the PRISONER is FREE TO BE RELEASED.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PRISONER MUST ENTER THE COURT AS THE EXECUTOR OF HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME. NOT AS THE STRAWMAN OF HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME.
EXAMPLE: The Prisoner must say " I am entering the court as the EXECUTOR of (PRISONERS BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME), Your Honour".
EXAMPLE: The prisoner must say "I ask the PROSECUTOR to provide evidence that he can charge the EXECUTOR OF (PRISONERS BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAME).
NOTE: The NZ GOV Authorities are acting ULTRA VIRES because in 1986 the Government at the time broke away from the protections of the Crown in England and turned themselves into AN UNLAWFUL ENTITY, therefore if you are wise and know what to say ....then you will ALWAYS WIN in COURT... and even if you do not win then you can always appeal to the SUPREME COURT.
How do I fill out a HABEAS CORPUS?
Below this paragraph you will find the HABEAS CORPUS PDF DOC. & a HABEAS CORPUS AFFADAVIT PDF DOCs. please PRINT these PDF DOCs and hand write in red pen the prisoners details, and lodge it to your closes HIGH COURT. Usually takes about 3 days for the "BODY TO BE RELEASED FROM PRISON".
IMPORTANT - KEEP THE AFFIDAVIT TO 1 or 2 pages only - its more pleasing to the JUDGE, and actually you only need to ask the PROSECUTOR for evidence that they can lawfully imprison the EXECUTOR of (PRISONERS BIRTH CERTIFICATE NAMES ESTATE)
You will notice that the HABEAS CORPUS WRIT & the HABEAS CORPUS AFFIDAVIT are written in RED and BLUE, this is because RED and BLUE are the ink marks of ROYALTY and a HABEAS CORPUS is an IMPERIAL DOCUMENT. Please write your details in RED Pen and BLUE Pen where its BLUE OR RED ON THE PAPERS.
PRINT PDFS IN COLOUR PRINT !
1) A HABEAS CORPUS will not work on a prisoner who has not been sentenced yet
2) A HABEAS CORPUS will not work on someone who is on REMAND
3) A HABEAS CORPUS will not work with a LAWYER mainly because a LAWYER wont do it
4) The PRISONER MUST LEARN the HABEUS CORPUS INFORMATION and speak for himself when they appear in the HIGH COURT under a HABEAS CORPUS
5) If the prisoner has been TRANSFERRED to OTAGO prison (for example) but his loved one who is assisting with the HABEAS CORPUS live in TAUPO (for example) then the prisoner and/or the loved one can request an urgent TRANSFER under WHANAU WELLBEING grounds......then it will be more easier to train the prisoner with the information required for a successful HABEAS CORPUS RELEASE.
M.04.03.01 Inter-prison transferring criteria
3. A prisoner will only be transferred from one prison to another for at least one of the following purposes:
a) to assist in reducing the likelihood of reoffending by the prisoner
b) to assist in facilitating:
i) the rehabilitation of the prisoner
ii) the reintegration of the prisoner into the community on his or her release
c) to place that prisoner in a prison closer to his or her family
d) to respond to the needs to that prisoner, as identified in the management plan
e) to ensure the safety of that prisoner or any other person
f) to implement a change in the security classification of that prisoner
g) to provide medical or psychiatric care for that prisoner
h) to reduce the risk of self-harm by that prisoner if he or she is identified as being
i) to reduce the risk to that prisoner if he or she is identified as being vulnerable to mistreatment by other prisoners
j) to grant a request by a prisoner for a transfer
LEGISLATION IS THERE FOR US TO USE
LEGISLATION IS THERE FOR OUR PROTECTION
PLEASE UTILISE THE LEGISLATION AVAILABLE